Even during times of crisis, energy has to keep on flowing to hospitals, businesses, and homes across the country. Verde Energy is bringing normalcy to this unique time with energy that keeps you connected, informed and entertained.
Host a Netflix movie streaming party, Facetime with your grandma, catch up on house chores and then relax while you watch the local news on TV. The energy that you count on for all your day-to-day tasks is here for you during the self-quarantine period.
We took steps early on to ensure there would be no customer support interruptions. Our helpful representatives are currently working from home over a cloud-based communication system that enables our representatives to keep safely working and helping customers.
You can contact Verde Energy at any time during our normal operation hours. We’re here for you!
How to Reach Us?
Need answers about green energy? We’re here to answer all of your questions and help ensure you enjoy clean energy. You can contact us by:
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
You can also send us a message and learn how to get in touch with your local utility on our Contact page.
We’ve got your electricity needs covered during the COVID19 pandemic. Here are some other resources that can prove useful while you self-quarantine to help contain the coronavirus.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC)
The CDC is an excellent resource when you want the latest update on where there are cases of COVID19 and how to prevent the spread. The CDC website also has a ton of information on the virus and what to do if you think you have contracted it.
IBM Corona Virus Map
If you want a more visual way to digest COVID19 information check out IBM’s interactive map. There are both world and US maps, daily updates on the number of coronavirus cases across the globe and insightful statistics.
Tips for Social Distancing
- Check out the federal social distancing guidelines for advice on how to help stop the spread and protect yourself.
- If you’re one of the millions of Americans with a Netflix account visit whats-on-netflix.com for news about weekly new releases.
- Try out Zoom or another conference call platform to virtually hang out with friends.
- Eating in is much safer right now so use this time to learn tricks from the master himself Gordon Ramsey. Ramsey’s Youtube channel has dozens of videos that will have you whipping up delicious dishes on a daily basis.
- Unplug and pick up a book. Reading is beneficial beyond providing hours of entertainment. It’s one of the most relaxing activities you can do while you’re stuck at home.
Corona Virus Stimulus and Tax Relief
You may have heard that the U.S. government passed a stimulus relief bill that should help most Americans avoid financial hardship during the pandemic. There are a lot of questions about how the payments will be received and the amount. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is keeping people informed with facts about the stimulus checks and how to spot scammers that are trying to rob people of their benefits.
The IRS has added a coronavirus tax relief section to its website. It provides details on how tax filing is being impacted by the pandemic as well as updates on stimulus payment checks.
State government websites are also keeping residents informed on changes to unemployment benefits due to the COVID19 outbreak. For the latest information in your area, check-in with your state health and employment administrations.